Thursday, March 08, 2007

Klim 2007

I haven't come on here for a long time now ,maybe i have been just busy with my preperation for the KLIM 2007. Now its few day to the race and im begining to feel the heat .Is it tension ? or i'm i just under pressure to run a PR this time .
Last week coach say if i can PR next week then he's gonna buy me a bigger breakfast after the race but would i be able to eat if i push so hard in the race ? I know whats is like when one finish a full marathon ..so bad .
With all the preperation and the sponsorship of saucony racing kits i got , I shall do well this time around . Now i want to rest as much as i could so that i can be fresh next week .
As tune up for the Klim i shall be at the tunnel run this sunday as its going to be 16km race so i shall know what time i can do and hope to recover just in time for the marathon .

No comments: